A-V International Plastic Bench Tops
• Polypropylene, UV protected
• Durable and lightweight, no sagging
• Can withstand extremely cold and hot temperatures
• Installs on any type of frame with screws or pop rivets
• Frame every 2 feet for flats, or pots less than 3 gallon.
• Easy interlocking assembly
• Flats, plug trays, and pots slide easily over surface
• Easy to clean and disinfect
• Will not rust or decay
• Inorganic, prevents the growth of mold and fungus
• No protruding wires or jagged metal edges
• Easy, positive interlocking feature on 48” sides, no clips required
We can help you with all your benching needs. Assemble your own for around $4 per square foot by using plastic bench tops & the components listed below. With these materials you will have a bench that lasts a long time, maybe even a lifetime. A cheaper option is using 2x4s with plastic bench tops or wire mesh.
We can quote on complete bench systems.